“I am thrilled to have found you and I’m so excited about where my voice is going. My mix is stronger than ever and I know it’s because of your technique and exercises. Thank you!!!”
Sutton Foster – 2 Time Tony Award Winner
- Your Inner Singer is your beliefs, programming and stories about you and your voice.
- It’s your self-talk – positive and negative.
- Like a vocal GPS it can guide you to your full potential or it can sabotage your singing and performing without you even knowing it.
- It can give you the ability and the confidence to sing amazing high notes.
- Your Inner Singer guides you to the right teacher and technique – or the wrong one!
- It can be your best friend onstage and in the studio…or not.
What Clients Say
What makes the Inner Singer so different?Most voice teachers teach technique – period. Technique, technique and more technique! After 26 years in the voice business, I know that your Mindset – the way you “set” your mind – your beliefs, habits, programming and behaviors – is the most important part of your singing. It’s your conscious and especially unconscious beliefs that can derail your singing progress or take you to greatness. That’s why all my students, whether pros or aspiring pros, recording artists or hobbyists, movie stars, Broadway stars or anyone who just wants to sing better, have to get their mind “set right” so that everything else flows freely and naturally. Whatever your level. There’s no secret to a great technique or becoming a great singer. It’s easy and predictable if you’re willing to focus and do what it takes. You may feel like your vocal challenges are very unique to you, (I was totally the same way) but I can assure you that they are most likely very normal challenges that are easy to correct. For instance:
- Releasing tension: EASY*
- Building strong high notes: EASY*
- Mastering breathing and support: EASY*
- Strengthening your Mix: EASY*
- Coordinating/balancing bridges: EASY*
MindsetWhen you have your mind “set right” you will no longer be held captive by your singing insecurities and lack of confidence.
Technical FreedomOwn you High Notes and all that comes with them! It’s so much easier than you think.
Charismatic PerformanceBeing charismatic, compelling and confident is yours when you tap into your own authenticity.
Allow yourself to “EXPERIENCE” a whole new world of possibilities…
By experiencing rather than performing, you allow yourself to create an honesty and vulnerability that is very powerful and compelling for your audience, and amazingly joyful for you!
- Gain CONFIDENCE in your singing and “performing”
- Reach your HIGHEST singing potential in ALL WAYS
- LOVE your voice NOW
- Sing from FEELING, and get out of your head
- And, like the video thumbnail to the left – HAVE FUN!